Car Accidents Do Occur in Orange County
Did you know over 3 million people currently reside in beautiful Orange County, California? We’ve become the second most densely populated county in The Golden State!
Small wonder the local news media frequently reports about motor vehicle accidents occurring along our roadways. This county in the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area covers 948 square miles. (Orange County actually occupies a region more than ten times larger in size than the European nation of Liechtenstein!)
What Steps to Take After an Auto Accident
The attorneys of Farar & Lewis, LLP provide vigorous legal representation to people who suffer losses or injuries in car accidents. We’d like to offer some insights about important steps to consider taking after an auto accident.
1. Immediately after an accident, everyone involved may feel very confused, disoriented or hurt. It remains a prudent idea to obtain prompt medical attention.
2. Remember, accidents scenes themselves can hold dangers. Damaged cars, broken glass and loose metal debris may pose a traffic hazard to other vehicles on the road. Report auto accidents to the police quickly so they can supervise the cleanup of the area.
3. Follow your doctor’s recommendations as you recover from car accident injuries.
4. You may want to discuss your accident with your attorney before you provide an interview to insurance company agents or insurance adjusters. Insurance companies often hope to pay as little as possible to satisfy the claims of their insured customers. By contrast, your car accident attorney owes a duty of loyalty to you!
Advantages of Qualified Legal Representation
Many individuals who suffer losses or injuries as a result of automobile accidents in Orange County, California decide to seek qualified legal representation. Asking a law firm to represent you may offer some distinct advantages. Just consider a few of the most important ones:
- A licensed attorney can provide an objective and knowledgeable evaluation of your case;
- Car accident attorneys typically spend years studying the law and passing examinations in order to obtain a license to practice in their field;
- Attorneys strive to provide zealous advocacy on behalf of their clients;
- Your car accident attorney should possess familiarity with legal causes of action, statutes of limitation, and other issues impacting your ability to pursue a legal case effectively;
- Law firms furnish resources to clients, which may include legal research and drafting services, assistance negotiating with insurance company representatives and other attorneys and help assembling evidence and documentation in support of various causes of action;
- Your attorney furnishes representation during hearings, depositions and court proceedings.
For all these reason, and more, plaintiffs who sustain losses or injuries as a result of an Orange County car accident frequently seek capable legal representation. The law firm of Farar & Lewis, LLP possesses extensive experience representing clients in Orange County in car accident cases.
An Unexpected Yet Common Occurance
No one enjoys becoming involved in an auto accident. Probably very few people in Orange County ever expect this type of mishap will impact them.
Yet statistics issued by the United States Department of Transportation indicate every year, thousands of accidents occur all across California. With its miles of open road and its densely populated cities, Orange County all too frequently becomes the site of traffic injuries and deaths.
An auto accident can occur at any time along roads in Orange County. Although most people endeavor to drive safely, a variety of factors contribute to accidents. These include drowsy or distracted drivers, drivers operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs, travel at excessive speeds, adverse weather conditions, and a variety of other hard-to-predict situations. Even very careful drivers may discover themselves involved in accidents, often through the carelessness or negligence of other people.
Financial Compensation Following a Car Accident
Car accidents cause a variety of painful injuries and property losses. They may even result in the deaths of loved ones.
People injured as a result of car accidents may suffer lost time away from work or school, stress, extensive medical and auto repair (or replacement) bills, temporary or permanent disabilities, financial hardship and even foreclosure or bankruptcy situations. Although individual losses vary, capable car accident attorneys strive to seek complete compensation for their clients. We seek to help them become as “whole” as possible again following an accident!
No attorney can ever guarantee a client will prevail in a lawsuit. However, as a matter of ethics, attorneys must strive to provide zealous, competent legal representation and advocacy.
A Free Initial Consultation
Farar & Lewis, LLP offers a free initial consultation with an attorney. If you or a close family member suffered harm as a result of an Orange County car accident, you can speak with us about this incident by calling 888-491-6275. Alternatively, complete the convenient website information request form.